Luceplan’s Mesh pendant lamp is a stunning light sculpture designed by Francisco Gomez Paz in 2017. Instead of a single light source, the Mesh lamp features a network of numerous small LEDs placed evenly along the surface of the black, symmetrically hanging steel mesh.
Despite its large size and eye-catching, even theatrical appearance, the expression of the Mesh lamp is also extremely light and airy. The lamp is dimmable and can thus be used for general lighting and mood lighting in homes and public spaces alike.
- Material: Structure in steel, lenses in polycarbonate
- Colour: Black and cable
- Diameter: 55 cm, Height: 55 cm. Cable length 100 cm
- Canopy: diameter 26 cm, height 5 cm
- Light source: Integrated dimmable 40W LED
- Colour temperature 2,700K – Luminous flux2,469 lm
- Lifetime 50,000 h. Protection class I
- Energy label: This product contains a light source of energy efficiency class E (on the new scale from A to G).
- Cable material; Plastic, metal. Weight: 2.5 kg.
- Adjustable height and dimmable.